Welcome To Day 5!
Tools Mentioned In This Lesson:
Helium 10 – https://helium10.conversionstudy.com 50% Off Your First Month when you use our link!
Cash Cow Pro – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RfwEMOAF6M FIRST MONTH FREE AFTER WATCHING VIDEO
Merchant Words – https://www.merchantwords.com/ Starts at 29/month
Keepa – https://keepa.com/#! – I believe it is $19/month still
Fiverr – Fiverr.com – Great Ecom Videos Starting at $50!
SEO-ify Software – This will be $20 per month, it is not publicly available however if enough people request it I will make it public. (Comment below about the software)
These tools are free to use – Each free tool has its limitations, mostly they will effect your output of quality.
Sonar – https://sellics.com/sonar-amazon-keyword-tool/ – This is a free tool by sellics, it was the first one I used, it is free, but highly hard to find our selected metrics
Keywordsadvantage – https://keywordsadvantage.com/ – Listing editing software with a free trial, you can edit 1 listing at a time for free before you upgrade to a paid account. I would suggest considering Helium 10, however I did use KWA before switching to H10.
Trade Mark Checker – USPTO is the United States Trademark and Patent Office, you can search brands and unknowns here: https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks-application-process/search-trademark-database
Seller App HTML Editor For Descriptions – https://www.sellerapp.com/amazon-product-description-editor.html
Free Keyword Tool: https://www.Zoof.com – I have not personally used this, I am not familiar with it, it was referenced in the beginning of the video 🙂
I believe these are all the tools that were mentioned, if I failed to include one remind me and I’ll edit this list!
PPC For Organic Ranking
11 Steps For Quick (Or as fast as possible) Organic Ranking with PPC Conversions
- Open Ads Manager in Helium 10 (If you are not using helium 10 there are manual instructions below)
- Paste all of your used keyword phrases into Research & Proven boxes
- Name your Campaign
- Paste in your Skus (FBM & FBA)
- Set your Budgets in Auto / Research / Proven
- Set your Threshold Number Of Sales (This means how many sales before you add it to broad or proven)
- Set your Threshold Clicks (How many clicks before you negate a term)
- Set your Threshold Cost (How much you spend before you negate a term)
- Search Term Isolation (Disabled means you will not negate a term going from broad to exact, Enabled means you will)
- Enter in Negative Keywords that do not match your product from the Magnet Search Terms
- Push Create Campaigns
WARNING: Do NOT put BRAND NAMES in your IMAGES!
Manual PPC Instructions
- Create 3 Campaigns (Auto, Broad, Exact) *Set your Auto Bid Campaign Structure Where You Are Comfortable*
- Set Negative Matches For Your Auto Campaign (Anything that shows in the word cloud that isn’t related to your product)
- Paste USED Keywords into Broad Campaign & Set Bids / Daily Limits
- Paste USED Keywords into Exact Campaign & Set Bids / Daily Limits
- BE SURE TO REMOVE ANY TERMS YOU DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR *IF ITS NOT 100% RELATIVE TO YOUR PRODUCT REMOVE IT!*
- Brand Names Are OKAY! / Only For PPC /
- Repeat for each image in the folder
- Use Very Direct Keywords – Do not try to rank for indirect terms using PPC!
- Remember to Check your search term reports DAILY if you are using MANUAL PPC
If you haven’t started this process on the rest of your products, start NOW, its never too late!
Using Pay Per Click in this method should reduce your overall startup ACOS vs any previous strategy
What did you think of Day 5?
Show Us Some Results!
Comment Below 👇👇👇👇👇